Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs can throw all the money they want on Messi, but he doesn't need it.

If he can leave Barcelona for free, meaning no club will have to pay any fees, it's all down to the salaries and I can even see him lowering his wages to play for the right club. I think in his heart, he wants to play with Agüero and for Pep again. I can't imagine any other club would be that interesting to him. Why the fck would he join Inter? Real and United are out of the question. I could only see us or PSG, and I believe the deal is already done. He wouldn't do this without a plan.

Read the thread all those queries been answered oh do you think our owners are mugs?
Are you kidding me it’ll take me another 13 years to get through them but to answer your question, no I don’t think they are so unless Messi leaves on a free I can’t see it happening but what percentage do you think it’ll happen 50%, 60% ?

I think he has another couple of good years in him and he is less prone to huffing chances over the fucking bar every 5 mins unlike some of our strikers.

If the club can strike a deal that they deemed value for money then its would be well worth while. For both on and off the pitch reasons

I must admit that I didn’t want him for a number of reasons including his reluctance to work hard and upsetting the team ethic.

But I don’t want anyone else getting him either. Let’s do it!

Mostly at sea Serving on Submarines mate, However on more important stuff: if it’s true Messi has a £600 million buy out and if it’s true Messi's wage package at Barcelona according to Football Leaks: 60.395.769 euro basic yearly wages (£988.000 a week), £9.100.000 per year on image rights, £13.000.000 a year on possible bonuses plus signing on & loyalty fee (£120.000.000 over 5 years).
That would/should Make even our owners eyes water

in fairness that’s a great comeback.

just put the RN bit together myself..

So why did you state the utter nonsense about Barca sacking Koeman to make Leo stay ?

This situation literally has nothing to do with Koeman which is why I called your knowledge of the situation inept.
You have literally no idea if thats the case pmsl, every fucker and their dog knows Messi has his issues with the board, however Koeman’s appointment over Xavi could have been the straw that broke the camels back. Not saying it was but I was just making the point I think Barce will do whatever’s in their power to keep him.

Bartomeu leaving will solve absolutely nothing.

Unless some think their average squad turns into world class one then?

This could happen IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.