Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us signing Messi if it happens would be exactly the same as when Pep joined god’s own. He was the messiah that would be unbelievable for any of the old media favourites, nailed on on any given day for a move to the rags, dippers, Arse, Chelsea, tottingham. He signs for us and suddenly he’s a bald fraud cheque book manager that couldn’t do it with no resources whose teams are boring as fuck to watch and could only win the chumps league because he had Messi.
Messi will suddenly become Danny Mills

What shirt number would he wear? Hmmm
Good question. Anything other than 10 seems ridiculous, but currently occupied by a club legend and his best friend.

Wouldn't mind Sergio giving him 10 to go into what looks to be his final season with his old number 16. Sergio will always be 16 in my mind. Where that leaves Rodri I have no idea lol

Daily Mail would throw the Rags in to the mix,just to make them look relevant.

Dont shoot the Messenger.

I am hearing Messi had a phone call a couple of days ago with Guardiola. And Messi told Guardiola he wanted to join us.

I didn't post it before for fear of being laughed at.

Now exactly this is appearing on Twitter feeds.

Not sure how it will be financed.

Image rights will be very lucrative for both the Club,and Messi.

Will be insane global PR for the Club.

;)

----------------------Messi-------------------
Sterling-------------KDB------------Mahrez
----------Aouar--------------Rodri----------
Cancelo-----Laporte----Ake-----Walker
------------------Ederson-----------------

Kun, Bernardo, Torres, Jesus, Foden, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Garcia, Zinchenko, Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Angelino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.