Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my birthday. The socks that the kids bought me were pretty nice but Messi to City might well beat them for presents.

Also I just want to point out that last season in a rough Barca team, Messi scored more goals than Aguero did for us and ALSO had just short of the amount of assists that KDB did.

If that's a decline then I'd be interested to know what Sergio and KDB have.

Happy Birthday mate, always good to see you posting.

We will probably get a couple of seasons out of him however there will definitely decline in Messi's game. Hopefully he will be fully focused if he does arrive.

Yeah he might only score 30 goals and 20 assists next season. Keep Mahrez imo.

Let’s say Messi and Barca end up at CAS, what exactly does that do in terms of the timescales for any potential deal? Does it leave enough time to try this window or does it knock it on the head a bit whilst we wait?

This wont and cant be turned into a legal battle.

Barca owe it to him to let him leave when he wants (I think Khaldoons comments in the end of season review about vinny, sergio and david were targeted at this - i.e. this is what these players deserve and is what messi deserves).

Messi can not be seen to be fully agitating for a move. It has to be “with a heavy heart i have decided my time is over, please let me go”. Soon as it becomes legal it gets very messi

We do not want to rock any boats (despite the huge prize on offer). If this is to be accepted by the football world it has to be amicable.

Silence from “city contacts” is deafening as some have said. Soon as you start hearing bits from our side is when we’ve decided it cant happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.