Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Spanish wife’s uncle lives in Barcelona and has a fat cat named Tony who gets fed by his next door neighbour. His neighbour’s son is a big Barca fan and his daughter is really good mates with Suarez’s missus. They go on holiday together loads and she’s good mates with Messi’s wife’s. My uncle found out indirectly from Messi that Aguero has changed his twitter handle and removed the ‘10’. Thats food for thought ey! Think of it what you will. Just wanted to share that with you all

Very impressive research my French friend. Two questions: does this mean he can go on a free? And is this a cut and paste job or is your English better than most English people?...:)
The source is below : obviously a copy and paste job.

I don't know if he is allowed to leave on a free. This is the whole point of the disagreement between the player and his soon former club. If they were agreeing, he would already be announced by Manchester City.

My Spanish wife’s uncle lives in Barcelona and has a fat cat named Tony who gets fed by his next door neighbour. His neighbour’s son is a big Barca fan and his daughter is really good mates with Suarez’s missus. They go on holiday together loads and she’s good mates with Messi’s wife’s. My uncle found out indirectly from Messi that Aguero has changed his twitter handle and removed the ‘10’. Thats food for thought ey! Think of it what you will. Just wanted to share that with you all

I thought it was Felix?

I see a big ship with many funnels approaching an iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.