Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've personally got no interest in being the biggest club in the world. I couldn't give a fuck.

If anything, I'd rather we stayed the size we are, kept a committed fan base and still got to see the best football.

Anyone who goes to the game regularly will tell you, adding a load of tourists to the crowd numbers doesn't make for a better experience.

However, the owner does want this to be the biggest club in the world (or one of them at least). Buying City is an investment for him and he wants a return on his money. That is the modern football world, I'm afraid, and the 'experience' for the long term fan is secondary to getting in the multitude of newer fans that grow the brand and the value of the club. The flip side is, of course, is that we get to see great football and win lots of trophies. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

I haven’t bought an official City shirt for years, I buy cheapo ones when I go to Asia every Christmas. But I would make an exception if Messi signs, name on the back and everything. I’d look like the biggest virgin going but fuck it.

I said to my lad that I’m getting the 3rd kit in a small so my gut sticks out with Messi on the back, fck it :)

I haven’t bought an official City shirt for years, I buy cheapo ones when I go to Asia every Christmas. But I would make an exception if Messi signs, name on the back and everything. I’d look like the biggest virgin going but fuck it.
I haven't bought one for 11 years and looking at the new ones I'll make it 12 years, Messi or not.

I've personally got no interest in being the biggest club in the world. I couldn't give a fuck.

If anything, I'd rather we stayed the size we are, kept a committed fan base and still got to see the best football.

Anyone who goes to the game regularly will tell you, adding a load of tourists to the crowd numbers doesn't make for a better experience.
We already got the daytrippers and the tourists at every game.

I've lost count the amount of times I've heard fans asking kotk sellers is that the programme.

I don’t want to turn into utd but it's a price we'll have to pay if we're going to be a top tier club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.