Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG, I log off at page 837, and this morning log on to 1372 pages.

what the fucks happened?

please would someone give me a brief overview, as I can’t waste another day catching up.

Looks like there will be 16,000 signatures today to get a no confidence against Bartomeu which I think would force him to stand down.

im confident Messi wants to come But I just don’t see Barca agreeing any deal, hope I’m wrong.
I don't think Messi's desire to leave barcelona will be influenced by who is President. he needs to play football now where he has some freedom and is not weighed down by the anchor of an ageing team. This is about Messi playing to win the Champions League and League title in his final years which is what he deserves and all football will recognise that.

However you are probably right to highlight that Barcelona have the power to veto any deal because Messi's release clause seems problematic. In a right world, the very fact that Messi has asked to leave should really be enough for them but who knows.

I always thought players after a certain age could buy their last year of a contact out abroad, what’s Messi on a year roughly? £60m ish?

£1m according to the Daily Express who are also advising him to go to Juventus and snub City. Thought he’d be on more to be honest!!

OMFG, I log off at page 837, and this morning log on to 1372 pages.

what the fucks happened?

please would someone give me a brief overview, as I can’t waste another day catching up.
Thought the same when I logged back on this morning!

Apparently the mods have merged some threads overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.