Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG, I log off at page 837, and this morning log on to 1372 pages.

what the fucks happened?

please would someone give me a brief overview, as I can’t waste another day catching up.
Just lots of rags and dippers pretending to be city fans and basically all saying the same shit that Messi isn't coming and we'll end up with egg on our faces.

The media trying to unsettle the club yet again by saying that a deal will be done with cash and nearly half the current playing staff. City have long term plans and I am sure that losing Bernado, Jesus, etc. etc. Is not part of the plan.

OMFG, I log off at page 837, and this morning log on to 1372 pages.

what the fucks happened?

please would someone give me a brief overview, as I can’t waste another day catching up.
Nothing. People reacting to what happened yesterday and the day before.

We are waiting to see how Barcelona react to Messi's transfer request. Will they agree to sell, and at what price? If they stick a large transfer value on him then the deal is dead. Legally they might be able to do that but if they were to go against the wishes of their main man then they are simply dead as a football club, and there would be no point at all rebuilding the football club.

Before his partner threw him out. Now in City Suites in Salford along with the afor mentioned Gundo and Bernardo. Pep is in the two floor Penthouse in the same building. Not sure if Txiki is in there as well as I see him around town a lot

‘sorry to be pedantic but bernado lives in the edge’ -David silva lived in city suites as did sane. Mahrez and Mendy live at deansgate.

laporte is in Greengate renting as is rhodrhi, Laporte about to buy in axis.

@Cellarite anything to report from Barton Areodrome?

Also did you get that filthy sounding pizza you wanted last night you dirty fucking animal?
Well I got my pizza after some negotiation. I explained what I was doing camping in a tent near the Airport Hotel to the girl taking the order but she didn't sound impressed so I asked to speak to the manager who happened to be a big Espanyol fan. He was happy to lay on a free pizza and a portion of chips as long as I paid him upon completion of my mission.

I popped into my old stomping ground, Eccles this morning to get some sausages for the camp fire later - purely because there are no flights scheduled to land until mid-afternoon you understand.

Messi-mania is reaching fever pitch on the streets of Eccles as you can see from my footage.

Eccles.gif

Another reason to talk the tv rights up, at a difficult time. premier league should be all over this. Also every match of ours should be on TV as far as Sky and BT go, but there is a problem with that - we get more money - there are 3 or 4 clubs that will be well pissed - if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.