Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't give a shiny shit about all this talk of sponsors, shirt sales & social media followers.
He's not the player he once was but will he be an asset on the field, of course he bloody will, hopefully a huge asset

Question.

What is to stop Messi signing a binding contract with us now to start in July next year with only two options for an out. A 700 million get out clause and the possibility of starting earlier?

The aim wouldn't be for him to start next year but to crystallise the cost to Barcelona of not negotiating now, to force them to the table
FIFA regulations prevent it only in the January of the final year can this be down

Nonsense of the highest order.

Best advice I can give you is to not react to EVERY new news story. You'll drive yourself insane. Nothing will happen before next week. And you sat wherever you are saying "impossible to get done now" only highlights your own lack of understanding at the situation in Barcelona.

Not a blue, don't waste your time on them.

This is going to the wire if you ask me, too many hurdles and complications to overcome for it to be done quickly. As long as we get another centre back in, I'm easy with this one.

Tell you what makes me laugh... just popped on to have a look on RAWK to see what the Dippers have been saying about this saga and about 80-85% of them have been making every excuse in the book to try and convince themselves he is past it, it would be a bad signing, he is lazy and doesn't press etc.

It is just very, very strange behaviour. If they were linked with Messi, they would be absolutely w*****g themselves silly and probably harping on about how they would win the treble, lets tell the facts here.

I think when fans have to constantly justify that a particular player will be a bad signing or won't make a big impact, I think it shows that these specific people are very worried. It is the paranoia, the insecurity kicking in.

I don't know why people aren't just honest about these things. Just hold your hands up and say what you really think deep down, cut the bullshit.

It is coping mechanism, end of the day you have to go to bed which gets you sleep. First they were saying nobody would respect our achievements, then they said all our best players would leave, now they think Messi won't rip this league apart. This is a common behavior among the fans of the 'big 6' clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.