Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good thing to come of this would be that when we meet in a Juve-City match, we'd be able to see the two hordes of Messi and Ronaldo fanboys clash against each other.
And the big TV monies

I keep getting this sinking feeling that Pep will meet Messi and actually try and convince him to stay at Barcelona ffs. I hope i'm wildly wrong, but it'd be a very Pep thing to do...

He'd just tell him that over the phone. He wouldn't have bounced over to Barca to do it and City would've distanced themselves by now.

Not sure of the exact wording. I have a feeling I have seen something which specified the 10th June 2020 which makes it more problematic.
I think we'll say to Barca something like we can only afford x amount but if that's not enough we'll just negotiate a contract with Messi for when he's available on a free. Sounds like Barca are desperate to me and are trying to see how soft we are.

you are right... I just read this brilliant in depth article about Bartomeu and holy fucken shit. Its really messy in there. I am more convinced now that this whole thing is a ploy to get a transfer fee for Messi and the 700m or fuck off release clause is just a starting point thatll end up around that 100-150m mark to wipe Barcas debts.

Barto wants Messi out. This article also really explains well the crazy poltiical shit going on over there.

Fantastic article thanks for sharing.

I keep getting this sinking feeling that Pep will meet Messi and actually try and convince him to stay at Barcelona ffs. I hope i'm wildly wrong, but it'd be a very Pep thing to do...

Or even advices him to go to the rags.

Agreed. Would be up there with the team against Lyon as a huge WTF Pep moment. Luckily thats not going to happen, Pep would be daft to not want him here and we know HRH would love it if he rocked up at the Etihad.
Pep won't be in Spain because he would need to Quarantine for 2 weeks when he came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.