Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it i will be the first.....PCR?

Pre season fitness/health tests no doubt but PCR?

I assume polymerase chain reaction. It’s a process to amplify DNA.

in this case they look for presence of Covid antigen and amplify that (make more copies).

shows if you have the virus...it’s fairly quick

Maradona
Stoichkov
Ronaldo
cruyff
Romario
Rivaldo
Ronaldinho
Etc...

All of these before Messi stepped foot in Barcelona. Perhaps you are making the same mistake that Messi is. No one player is bigger than the club.

Messi will sign for city, but let it be known that anything short of a Champions League will be a utter failure.

Bringing Messi in to the tune of 50 million euro a season net pay will create a massive gap in the salary structure of any team.

As a Barcelona fan I can tell you that if you are looking or a leader, he ain’t it. He will no doubt bring you glorious evenings of soccer at the Etihad. I will be right there to wish the team well, but you gotta ask yourself if it’s worth bringing a guy who’s displaying the worst of examples of leadership and gratitude to a club that made him the person he is today.

You’ve turned on your best ever player and he hasn’t even left yet.
I’m not surprised he wants out with fans like you

Yesterday they reported badly. The choir played for Bartomeu. Cuatrecasas never backed down. Much less Messi. The prestigious law firm considers that the law protects them. FIFA doctrine and confidential clauses. Litigation aside, Bartomeu succeeded. To hunt down Messi.

Today, there are too many hunters. Why does Messi end his relationship with Barça by arguing? Few ask him. It's easier to point to Messi. What has happened in the last stormy years? Messi gave many signals. They cornered him, pushed him goodbye.

The height of the harassment was spying on his family. It doesn't come back from that ... Campaigns of disrepute, absurd accusations, daggers in the back. Many prefer to be lawyers defending the neo-monism that he accused the club of saving his head. There you go.

Who lacked respect for Barça and his fans was Bartomeu. And he did it on purpose. From the first day of his term. Messi endured as far as he could. And one day it exploded. Bartomeu has known about Messi's decision for some time. He continues to deceive them. To all.

Messi lived with the enemy at Barça. Who is the enemy? Bartosellism. Or neonism, as they prefer. The same ones that kicked Cruyff and Guardiola out of the club. Today, they charge Messi. What did they want Messi to do? Put the other cheek?

Now Messi is ungrateful. And he lacks respect for the fans. They are functional to Bartomeu. How easy they fall into the trap. They manipulate them like puppets. Stay with the grudge. Raise your accusing finger to 10. And vote for the official puppet in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.