Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 51 18/19. then 31 19/20 - his worst return for 12 years and he isn't getting any younger. Past records mean nothing it is the future and he is well in decline.

A 20 goal decline in a season suggests he is past his best at 33. He is currently a rat leaving a sinking ship and I would kick him as far away as I could, rather than pay his stupid wages which will rip the team apart causing long term damage.
You are either a terrible wummer or the most miserable person on the entire site

Maradona
Stoichkov
Ronaldo
cruyff
Romario
Rivaldo
Ronaldinho
Etc...

All of these before Messi stepped foot in Barcelona. Perhaps you are making the same mistake that Messi is. No one player is bigger than the club.

Messi will sign for city, but let it be known that anything short of a Champions League will be a utter failure.

Bringing Messi in to the tune of 50 million euro a season net pay will create a massive gap in the salary structure of any team.

As a Barcelona fan I can tell you that if you are looking or a leader, he ain’t it. He will no doubt bring you glorious evenings of soccer at the Etihad. I will be right there to wish the team well, but you gotta ask yourself if it’s worth bringing a guy who’s displaying the worst of examples of leadership and gratitude to a club that made him the person he is today.
Well done, you win the award for shittest post of the year (and that takes some doing!).

I think we're in the driving seat now, considering just how quiet it is. Even barty is weirdly quiet, especially considering messi didn't show up.

yep this is what's got me excited. I'm usually pessimistic with these things but the lack of the tabloid pages tells me it's on. This is the biggest sports news going and it's being brushed under the carpet. Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.