Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone worried the longer this could potentially go on that it could disrupt our pre season plans?
Obviously it's going to be amazing should he sign but I'm concerned that it could be drawn out a little.
We dont have any pre-season plans do we ? Not heard of any games planned,the boys will just get on and get fit ,nothing to do with the playing staff who we are buying

Been busy today - catching up I'm getting the impression this could be done in the next few days and it'll be free.

Have I inferred that correctly?

Been busy today - catching up I'm getting the impression this could be done in the next few days and it'll be free.

Have I inferred that correctly?

Well the fact that pep is in Barca for one
He also may need to quarantine and miss wolves.
I dunno it could become a long drawn out sideshow and should we get off to a bad start people will point fingers.
Just my concern that's all.
People will point fingers at us regardless.
We win the CAS verdict - the press say we got away with it.
We win the fa cup to complete an historic domestic clean sweep - the first question was did pep accept money in brown envelopes.

Doesn't matter what we do or how we do it the fingers will point.

Firpo for €45m, don't think I've ever seen him play a game.
Trincao for €30m now and they've yet to offload Suarez
Not even mentioning other defenders and players they've constantly bought in for €15-20m that are still on the club's books, out on loan or injured.
By “apparently”, you mean you pulled it out of your arse?

Nope he didn’t pull it out of his ass. Report close to the operation and as published in Marca in Spain. He will cost Manchester City 750 million euros.
5 seasons ( 3 @ City, 2 @ NYC ) with a gross salary of 100 million per year

250 million as a sign on bonus to be executed when he joins NYC to avoid issues with the financial fair play.

This would obviously be the arrangement if we gets to leave Barcelona for free.

Utter madness. I have a hard time believe FIFA would not have something to say.

Could this be the saga to end all sagas, the Kaka, Tevez, Lescott, Ronaldhino sagas. Just a couple of things that strike me, could be completely barking up the wrong tree and have to say this thread has been a nightmare to keep up with.

If the contract had a clause in it which tied Messi to the club in anyway, why did Barca dismiss the solicitors? Personally I can only surmise that Messi checked with them in the first place, found out he was free to move. Just guesswork just feel Barca trying to save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.