Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in a caravan in Cornwall with 3G and 1 bar. The time is 9.45pm and I’ve been trying to send this message for 30 minutes. Please can someone just give em an update of that as happened today, if anything at all? Internet is awful!
Pity the locals. They suffer that all the time. 4G is another galaxy as far as they're concerned, never mind 5G!

According to Marca we are not negotiating with Barcelona because City has seen Messi contract and City lawyers are convinced that Messi is a free Agent and will win in a court Battle.

Previous honours mean absolutely jack shit.

Read this and educate yourself on why they keep having a revolving door every year so they can pass FFP. They’re deep in the shit.

You will have to give me (and others on here) the lowdown on that link because I don’t have The Athletic subscription. I have no doubt they are in deep trouble. Previous honours mean Jack sh!t? I was 4 in 1976 and thus 39 in 2011, so that fa cup win was the first time I saw city win something. Every single honour city has won means a lot to me, future relegations and financial issues will never change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.