Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
down here in s america the sports news was focusing on sergio and his version of whats happening, however, they decided to show the headlines from the daily star ! city have to pay £670 mil, bit weird down here

Why weird? Or what’s weird about it? Isnt it simply USA vs Arabs?

If Messi in whatever way comes to play for us, I sincerely hope his goal from a sportsmanship’s angel is he wants to up his game and be pushed to the limit for another 3 years.
I also hope his arrival doesn’t derail the harmony within the squad.

But until than it’s interesting to see how Barca and their fans will handle the star players departure. In style like City does to the players that really meant something for the club?

So the penalty clause of some 700 million euro is deemed valid and Messi's agents got it wrong by assuming the deadline would be put back because of season extensions? That was the last thing i read before i went to bed. Probably wake up to a spunkfest on Redcafe and YNWA . Will we have to get our 30 lawyers involved again?

Can you add those that continually post about Aguero‘s name change on social media or that Bill Murray movie? They ran their course last week but there’s still the odd dickhead bringing them up again every 10 pages thinking they’re the next Tommy Cooper. I bet every hour or two those posts alone waste dozens of pages lol.
Plus the tiresome posts about Kante coming back.

So the penalty clause of some 700 million euro is deemed valid and Messi's agents got it wrong by assuming the deadline would be put back because of season extensions? That was the last thing i read before i went to bed. Probably wake up to a spunkfest on Redcafe and YNWA . Will we have to get our 30 lawyers involved again?
Pmsl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.