Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the supposed phone conversation between Aguero and Messi.. real or wind up?.. I’m old, can’t tell the difference!!

He is intent on leaving no matter what. He has eyes only for us as his next club. He will be a City player, for what its worth i never post absolutes unless im sure as sure can be.

That is simplistic in wording but taking everything into account i see no other outcome.

The only possible road block would be Barca somehow delaying the move past end of transfer window. Even then, every footy fan on earth would rage at Barca should he somehow miss games or a chunk of the season due to legal nonsense. More than a club? Bartomeu would be the guy who not only drove Messi away but who also made Barca look like the bitter nasty man of football. He would be crucified and the next president would likely take legal action against him.

Something along the lines of Bartomeu reducing the clubs commercial appeal through wreckless business practise etc etc.

As much as I love Guardiola, as much as I admired and appreciated his work there, I always distanced myself from the club he was working for (and don't get me started on Munich)...

"It was a lie -and the more I saw of them, the more I hated lies.". That's Willard (Martin Sheen in his best role ever) in Apocalypse Now. It's also me, every time I listen to this BS propaganda through the years -and I hope Francis will forgive my blasphemy, but I can't express myself better...

Perhaps some positives could occur after all with this story, as you say. Such as, some people, not many but some, realizing the "more than a club" myth. I feel I don't have to explain myself about what Madrid represent in this forum, they are who they are. No disrespect for their fans, but Barcelona are not different (don't know if they ever were, to be honest), I'm sorry (and when it came to money, ironically these two always seemed in agreement). In fact they've been using this rivalry as a tool so as to become ... Madrid themselves. Different identities perhaps (?), yet both pimps of Spanish football, as far as I am concerned, using the same means -and the same injustice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.