Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be real, here in Barcelona we all think that an agreement has to be reached, everyone thinks that Messi has to negotiate his departure, so as not to lead to trials, it all depends on what Barcelona asks for

I think its the other way around. Clause 24 of his contract says he can go if he hands his notice in before the end of June. All players had their contracts amended by the extended season so it is clear cut that the date of end June moves forward as well. Messi will be pushing for this to go to court. Barca have to agree the fee before it does or he walks free. I want it to go to court - we have good lawyers.

And that ladies and gents, is why I don't do pub quizzes and this fella should! Cheers kid.
Don't thank me, thank my 6yo son, who learnt all about planes during lockdown, as the NHS supply planes were taking off & landing near us! Lol!

P.S. Mind you, I was on loads of people's "phone a friend" list for Millionaire years ago!

Yeah to be fair my anxiety is probably based on an economy Virgin Atlantic flight full of teething babies.
Not quite the same.
s_691_b5299.jpg

Don't thank me, thank my 6yo son, who learnt all about planes during lockdown, as the NHS supply planes were taking off & landing near us! Lol!

P.S. Mind you, I was on loads of people's "phone a friend" list for Millionaire years ago!
6yrs old? You've got a real powerhouse there my friend

£100m on messi or £120m for sancho?

What would everyone want?
No brainier Marketing Messi would add value to the club a clear return on investment I doubt Sancho would add anything.
In footballing terms, Messi would unlock the park the bus defences We have already signed a player in Torres for a £100 less anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.