Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think it might be worth it

no idea!! seriously, i dont.

the money involved is a bit sickening, the unwanted reputation (rightly or wrongly doesnt matter) of spending that amount, the pressure to win the CL, everything bigger and more and brasher and aaaaaaaagh

but Messi though......

nope, cant call it.

Lionel Messi's father and agent Jorge has touched down in Barcelona and exchanged a few words with Spanish television programme El Chiringuito this morning, about his son's situation and whether he may join Manchester City this summer.
When asked if it was "difficult" that he would stay at Barca, he replied "yes", and then when further questioned whether City would be a good option for his son, said "I don't know. There's nothing yet."

This ties in with what Tolmie said on monday that Messi's team have lodged papers with Fifa.
Bartomeu is obviously worried that Fifa will come down on Messi's side.

Wait, what? When did he file in papers with FIFA? To get international transfer? Why isn’t it reported anywhere else??

Lionel Messi's father and agent Jorge has touched down in Barcelona and exchanged a few words with Spanish television programme El Chiringuito this morning, about his son's situation and whether he may join Manchester City this summer.
When asked if it was "difficult" that he would stay at Barca, he replied "yes", and then when further questioned whether City would be a good option for his son, said "I don't know. There's nothing yet."
On message, good lad Jorge

Or alternatively, sitting on this forum waiting for news is like being sent home from the hospital after 2 nights with no sleep, being told "it's not going to happen tonight", going to be and waking up to be told it's all over and you missed it. (Almost speaking from experience here, 70mph through the streets of stockport at 4am to arrive just in time, phone ringing for 20 minutes by my head apparently)

hahaha
its a nightmare when labour sets in ? no time limit and you just know it will catch you out haha

this messi thing is getting out of hand on here ? its dare i log off or should i just pop in and out, next thing somebody from the club puts it on the main site and bluemoon will be down for hours

Obviously gonna deny any involvement from City or any other club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.