Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im no expert In law but if City are confident that Font will become president around March time couldn’t we just do a deal with him along the lines of “we are taking Messi on a free, Bart is going to take it to court, when you take the job in March we will agree an out of court settlement for 80mill. You get 80mill to start your job with to buy players meaning it’s not wasted again by the old board and you look the hero for smoothing it all over with Messi”
Win win.

Whilst I'm not disputing the financial argument you put forward here - I think the main reason why United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern and Juve aren't bidding is that there's no point. By all accounts, Messi doesn't want to go to any of those Clubs, and has his heart set on City.

Just like no-one else bothered to bid for Sane - it definitely wasn't becasue they couldn't afford him.

Reading that honestly sends shivers up me.

T
Wait, what? When did he file in papers with FIFA? To get international transfer? Why isn’t it reported anywhere else??
Tolmies Hairdoo said this was done on Monday but I have seen nothing in the press.

This ties in with what Tolmie said on monday that Messi's team have lodged papers with Fifa.
Bartomeu is obviously worried that Fifa will come down on Messi's side.
I think he's just followed through!

Reality has hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.