Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of 7 minutes ago it has been reported by Hagrid that the meeting is still ongoing.
Hope that's due to the Barca tosser holding onto Messi Senior's leg to stop him leaving.

The longer the meeting (assuming they're not briefing the media/talking directly to Messi the more worrying it is). It only takes 10 seconds to walk-in & say "Fuck you my boy's off to City".

Hope that's due to the Barca tosser holding onto Messi Senior's leg to stop him leaving.

The longer the meeting (assuming they're not briefing the media/talking directly to Messi the more worrying it is). It only takes 10 seconds to walk-in & say "Fuck you my boy's off to City".

Not if he needs to persuade Bartomeu to let him go. If this "Messi is a free agent" thing was genuinely the case we'd have him signed by now.

Barca are trying to strengthen their bargaining position by saying Messi is not for sale. Their aim is to force us to pay as much as possible.

But Barca are in a weak position. The only thing Messi needs to do to undermine it is to say that he won't play football until he becomes a free agent. If Messi says something along these lines, the deal will be done relatively quickly with City giving Barca 80-100m + Garcia.

If Messi or his father don't say something to this effect, it will take a lot of time for the deal to happen, say 4 weeks from now. I think it is not likely to happen this or next week anyway. Barca need time to placate their fans and go from 'we're not selling Messi' to 'ok, we have no choice and have to sell him'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.