Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come on here for insightful info on pending transfers. There's a fair few on here that talk absolute bollocks and think they've got there finger on the pulse. You should all apply for jobs at talkshite or maybe become one of Jim whites ssn advisors.

He who Laughs first Laughs last

This I like. Balls of fucking steel.

Stick to your guns pal and ignore the fucking bullies on this thread.

I believe and you are now tier 1 and dont let any fucker tell you any different.

Stuck in a chair with my 10 week old on my lap who's been to the childrens hospital today (he's fine, just grumpy as fuck now).

Could really do with some updates dropping to make this evening entertaining for me. Sick of reading about messi's dad's lazy day around Barca.

I come on here for insightful info on pending transfers. There's a fair few on here that talk absolute bollocks and think they've got there finger on the pulse. You should all apply for jobs at talkshite or maybe become one of Jim whites ssn advisors.

You came on here for shits and giggles and to wum you little scamp.

Honestly most see through a new poster almost immediately and you fall right into that little camp.

Your fucking username ffs.

I can't copy and paste, but just read a post from someone that's normally ok, and he has been told that Puma have started printing vast amounts of Messi Shirts, apparently it comes from someone that supplies
City with players suits ect
Is he getting number 10 need to get an order in before the masses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.