Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come on here for insightful info on pending transfers. There's a fair few on here that talk absolute bollocks and think they've got there finger on the pulse. You should all apply for jobs at talkshite or maybe become one of Jim whites ssn advisors.

How dare you, most on here are upstanding members of parliament and above this nonsense.

I come on here for insightful info on pending transfers. There's a fair few on here that talk absolute bollocks and think they've got there finger on the pulse. You should all apply for jobs at talkshite or maybe become one of Jim whites ssn advisors.
Ha says you , what is with your user name ?

He means a Telenovela.

d6e342c3b9cd5d969a9dac6a45f3217d_xl.jpg
“Eeeeeh, Stanley!”

It's odd how I am still reasonably non-plussed by all this. If he comes, I mean, incredible -- little City and Messi. But I NEVER, EVER expected this -- thought it was a laughable pipe dream for donkeys. So if nothing happens, we still have a wonderful squad, a brand new year to look forward to, a healthy squad to start, exonerated by CAS, revenge on our minds, tied at the top and the best manager and owner in the world.

Not a horrible fallback position.
Oo I completely agree, I’ve been pinning for quite some time how Messi on this city team is a huge statement. It will affect us equally or more then when pep came here. The sponsorship deals, jersey sales, young kids dreaming of playing at city could increase 10 fold. It just opens up so many new possibilities outside of Europe. If we don’t get him it isn’t a huge issue but if we do. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.