Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really Marv, I don‘t think they needed to meet Jorge to offer a new deal. This will be far further down the line than we are led to believe, it’s just playing out for the fans and media now.
Perhaps this was a meeting where barca were going to try and bridge the gap and it was always a stage we had to get through but I was hoping for a clean break with barca. I suppose that Barca don't want to say that.

Not really Marv, I don‘t think they needed to meet Jorge to offer a new deal. This will be far further down the line than we are led to believe, it’s just playing out for the fans and media now.

I don’t think that’s the case.

Important not to add the fantasy storyline theory which seems to happen a lot on here. It even happened with the CAS case with City and UEFA apparently in it together all along to beat the cartel etc.

At the moment it just is what it is. Messi and City probably do have a deal agreed but getting through Barca is currently the stumbling block. The idea of City/Messi/Barca being in cahoots and playing things out during this part of the process just isn’t realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.