Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared of court? Maybe his "leaving for free" is a bluff? That contract imo is crystal clear they just make is shady. Its either states he can leave for free or he cannot.

Scared of court? Maybe his "leaving for free" is a bluff? That contract imo is crystal clear they just make is shady. Its either states he can leave for free or he cannot.

This is what I said earlier, I’m still not following how no one seems to have a clear answer as to whether he can go for free or not.

Anyone fancies a one-year loan? Him extending and playing one year for City under Pep. He'll have the change of scenery and City can also say the very best played for them. Meanwhile Barto is voted out and Koeman is given the boot. Messi can return, break Pele's record and retire at Barca which should be appropriate for his legacy. Barca can also go for the Neymar operation in 2021, fulfilling Messi's wish to play with him again.

Yes, and then they add another shade on it with prefering a friendly exit over leaving for free. Maybe leaving for free is not an option until 2021 summer. If it is and still the want City to pay shit load of transfer fee and players on top into this that is criminal and they think City should be paying huge for something that is free. Taking us for granted.

This is what I said earlier, I’m still not following how no one seems to have a clear answer as to whether he can go for free or not.
Answer: because the contract has a clear intent in regard the date at which the 'leave for free' clause must be exercised.

'Bart' states the date has passed.

Messi says the date had not passed, as FIFA'S contractual adjustment rules, due to COVID, result in the clause not expiring until after the CL final.

FIFA have not ruled on the issue. Not sure what's required to get them to rule.

La Liga have sided with 'Bart'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.