Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will probably end up staying, but who knows. Tyc Sports have been fairly bang on with everything so far and they report he's 90% going to stay until 2021. If that's the case, we will just move on and acquire the targets we were supposed to get- Koulibaly, Aouar and a left back. We are in a win win situation.

Either way, we cannot lose. If he doesn't sign for us, we've rattled Barcelona/their president, we've been the talk of the town and it's been very enjoyable reading Messi to Man City reports every day. If we do get him happy days!

For Messi to leave Barcelona now it would take going to Fifa/Courts. I'm not sure he will.

However, what we 100% do know is that Lionel Messi wants to leave Barcelona. Getting him out of the club is a much harder task.

No that source that reported that is absolute garbage.

Seriously people a lot of you are turning into right Caitlyn Jenner! Stop listening to made up bullshit stories from Twitter...Tom from Halifax on Twitter said 'Messi is staying at Barcelona', He's at home laughing whilst people on here are shitting their knickers!

Nothing has been resolved from yesterday's discussions with Jorge and the other twat, Messi still wants to go, He is still on strike and they are working on a way out of Barcelona. We're not signing up some Sunday league player that's drunk every match day ffs if only it was that simple! We're trying to sign the best player on the planet, Its going to take time.

RELAX! Enjoy it...

No that source that reported that is absolute garbage.
We will just have to wait and see. They've been fairly reliable from what I've seen so far about the day his father was supposed to come to Barcelona for the meeting etc.

We will see what today brings. It may need some pushing from the Messi camp.

We will just have to wait and see. They've been fairly reliable from what I've seen so far about the day his father was supposed to come to Barcelona for the meeting etc.

They’ve basically got everything wrong so far, what do you think they’ve been right about ?

The reporter who said it is terrible and basically the spanish and argentians know him as "shit talker" i asked messi/argentian/barca fans and they all gave me the same answer. Garbage. So I trust them over anyone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.