Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to bed like Tolm told us to feeling rather good.
Got up this morning all doom and gloom I am up and down like a whores draws.
I really do need to grow up ime 63 : (

We will just have to wait and see. They've been fairly reliable from what I've seen so far about the day his father was supposed to come to Barcelona for the meeting etc.

We will see what today brings. It may need some pushing from the Messi camp.
And when did they report it would have been yesterday? How many people 'predicted' it would have been yesterday?

Ffs people as thick as this bart guy sounds hes not lose out on even a small transfer fee for messi is he really gonna let him just have a yr off and leave for free out of spite???? Messi does not want to stay messi will not stay and doesnt feel part of the barca squad anymore don't know how much clear it could be.

Ffs people as thick as this bart guy sounds hes not lose out on even a small transfer fee for messi is he really gonna let him just have a yr off and leave for free out of spite???? Messi does not want to stay messi will not stay and doesnt feel part of the barca squad anymore don't know how much clear it could be.
Messi is not the problem, it's Barca and his contract.

If they want a fee and the courts/Uefa agree , it may push the deal financially too far for us.

He will probably end up staying until 2021, but who knows. Tyc Sports have been fairly bang on with everything so far and they report he's 90% going to stay until 2021. If that's the case, we will just move on and acquire the targets we were supposed to get- Koulibaly, Aouar and a left back. We are in a win win situation.

Either way, we cannot lose. If he doesn't sign for us, we've rattled Barcelona/their president, we've been the talk of the town and it's been very enjoyable reading Messi to Man City reports every day. If we do get him happy days - best player in the world, media attention and commercial growth!

For Messi to leave Barcelona now it would take going to Fifa/Courts. I'm not sure he will. Or we'd have to negotiate a fee with Barcelona- and again I'm not sure they're willing to talk on that front.

However, what we 100% do know is that Lionel Messi wants to leave Barcelona this season. Getting him out of the club is a much harder task, and it sounds like all 3 parties don't want to go to court about this.
Totally disagree, IF, we have to wait a year, that makes him 34, that's getting to the veteran era, maybe ok for MLS and NYCFC but not sure about us.

What’s to say Jorge has travelled to Barcelona, and agreed he’ll leave on a free after next season, with the blessing of the new president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.