Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bartomeu doesn't buckle this transfer simply won't happen. We ain't signing him with a pending court case nor will Messi leave like that.

If this was any other club I'd feel confident the club will do what's right for them in long term and agree to sell him but this is Bartomeu - in a club with elections and so much politics long term doesn't matter. He'll gladly leave the next president with an utter mess to clean up.
only saving grace is that the next president would likely forego the court case once they got voted in

Seem like staying for one more year is gaining traction with more journalists. Who knows if they are all going off that first journalists ‘info’ or if they are now receiving similar information.
I don’t think they know anything but someone will be right eventually.

If Bartomeu doesn't buckle this transfer simply won't happen. We ain't signing him with a pending court case nor will Messi leave like that.

If this was any other club I'd feel confident the club will do what's right for them in long term and agree to sell him but this is Bartomeu - in a club with elections and so much politics long term doesn't matter. He'll gladly leave the next president with an utter mess to clean up.
Exactly how I see it as well mate.

I think one thing is now clear... we can't secure him on a free transfer as we were hoping.

The question is, are we willing to pay a significant sum plus his wages to bring him here ?

Ball is in our court IMO.

I trust the club with it. If we walk away, it will be for the right reasons.

We aren't a club that will be held to ransom any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.