Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an Argentine on Reddit -

In the video the journalist asks him if they're considering Messi to stay on for another year and he says "No sé" (I don't know) but the video puts the subtitle as "Si" (Yes). I don't blame the journalist since she's from Spain and our slurring can make "no sé" sound like a "sí" if said quick enough, but an Argentinean can tell anyway.

How do we know if that Argentine is right though? Isn't it just one person's word against another? ha

EDIT - I think you're right, apologies.

From an Argentine on Reddit -

In the video the journalist asks him if they're considering Messi to stay on for another year and he says "No sé" (I don't know) but the video puts the subtitle as "Si" (Yes). I don't blame the journalist since she's from Spain and our slurring can make "no sé" sound like a "sí" if said quick enough, but an Argentinean can tell anyway.
I bet anything the entire Spanish media have run with this misquote.

No point flapping or slagging messi. If he wants to play for city he will if not he will stay at Barca.

It Is annoying that the club is caught up in this fall out from Barca and messi. It was never going to be easy to get Leo.

All I would expect from city now is to draw a line under this dream and move on.Declare no interest in the future. Great exposure for the club and so what if the red tops want to take the piss...wankers anyway.

Because he had no intention of signing for City.
We've been used again.
A prima Donna, look at me, drama queen who has no business being pursued by gods own club.

Personally I'm mightily relieved if he does stay. They're welcome to him and his hissy fits.
Used? He isn’t signing a new contract, and Bartomeu isn’t stepping down. So not sure how you decide we’ve been used. Barca simply won’t let him leave.

He's performed at world class level in england, Spain, and italy. Year after year. He treats his clubs with respect.
He is faster, fitter, a better striker, and more athletic.

7 years ago it was a debate. Nowadays it is

Who gives a fuck about being "faster, fitter"?

This is exactly what Sid Lowe was talking about on @BillyShears podcast. Messi is a better passer, has better vision, is a better dribbler, scores more goals, gets more assists, does thing Ronaldo can't dream of. He's a better footballer.

Why the fuck are you pretending him having a 6 pack makes him a better player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.