Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has changed, why argue over the terms of your departure if you're not leaving?
Personally I think the question that answers whether he’s staying or leaving is does Messi actually want to take Barca to court? Most seem to suggest not. The statement is the biggest proof yet that he wants to leave, it’s undeniable he wants to leave. But if he loves Barca too much to take them to court then it’s the end of it. I hope he has balls, we’ll see.

I think this is setting us up for the “I want to leave but I don’t want to go to court, so I stay” statement. The quick reply from La Liga is the confirmation that court is the only way to leave. I doubt he’ll go there.

I am on a phone and can't check why people say he can claim LaLiga and Barca are wrong, and that he is a free agent and in the next breath claim he is staying at Barca. That is a contradiction

Because of the realization that he faces a nasty legal fight in a country that has already made his life hell with their legal system. The LFP's response was right out of Bartomeu's playbook. Try & leave and we will enforce our interpretation of the contract and this goes to the courts

Appears Leo's approach/tactic is to paint himself as a picture of a player being forced to stay despite a desire to leave

Ssn now just reported he's been forced to stay and all this was about "ego's". What the fu**??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.