Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who shared the fake offer document of 200M goes at it again.....

hehe:

CONFIDENTIAL - According to our sources, Manchester City are preparing a new offer for Lionel Messi, and Pep Guardiola's own brother Pere Guardiola is in charge this time around.

sounds legit, sure Pere gets involved in all our transfers ;)

What the fuck is that supposed to mean
Translation : CONFIDENTIAL - According to our sources, Manchester City are preparing a new offer for Lionel Messi, and it is Pep Guardiola's full brother, Pere Guardiola, who is in charge this time.

I don't think he is reliable.
But this last story of 200M city offer (fake obs) blew up with clarification coming in. This might as well or not.

Is it straw clutching? We will sign him in January if they don't sell this month.

No one really thinks this Messi situation is over and done with, do the? He still wants to leave, City still want him, Barcelona still have massive financial problems.

when are the Barca elections? I think the pride of the higher ups at that club will be too great to transfer the GOAT mid-season.

when are the Barca elections? I think the pride of the higher ups at that club will be too great to transfer the GOAT mid-season.

they won’t have a choice. His contract expires in May he can sign with whomever he wants in January, to join at the end of the season

Is it straw clutching? We will sign him in January if they don't sell this month.

No one really thinks this Messi situation is over and done with, do the? He still wants to leave, City still want him, Barcelona still have massive financial problems.

I for one think it is over and done with.

By the time January comes, he won't want to leave. He arguably doesnt any more already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.