Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyve played 4. Won 2, Drawn 1, Lost 1
Hope our best players arent similarly ready to jump ship

Barca have largely played well actually, Koeman still working out who his first XI will ultimately be but he has many options. Pushing Suarez out simply means they will need to create enough scoring chances which they have up until Getafe who benefitted from the officiating

As far as Messi goes, tactically he is not the conduit for the majority of attacks - probably a bit too marginalized thus far but this too might be an attempt to find how best to get a balanced attacking from 5/6. Still, Leo, for me, looks pretty motivated

Pedri, Trincao, Ansu, Dest, De Jong & Puig will figure heavily into the future of this team

Barca have largely played well actually, Koeman still working out who his first XI will ultimately be but he has many options. Pushing Suarez out simply means they will need to create enough scoring chances which they have up until Getafe who benefitted from the officiating

As far as Messi goes, tactically he is not the conduit for the majority of attacks - probably a bit too marginalized thus far but this too might be an attempt to find how best to get a balanced attacking from 5/6. Still, Leo, for me, looks pretty motivated

Pedri, Trincao, Ansu, Dest, De Jong & Puig will figure heavily into the future of this team

Football is extremely reactive and illogical sometimes. The big clubs are either in crisis or are dominant and theres rarely anything inbetween.

Win both games in hand and barca go top or second by a point to athletico. Suddenly the picture is very different.

Doesn’t dismiss the fact the club cant buy anyone without selling first and thats a terrible position to have been managed into.

Messi / Garcia straight swap on Jan 1st seems fair to me.... job done
Just offer them for messi whatever they offer us for garcia
And when they say no, we say no
Just keep doing that till either they sell or just keep Garcia
I think to not give them a centre back is worth whatever we lose
They can either buy a different defender, which they won’t because they want Garcia or let them keep being shite for rest of season
Either way just sit back and laugh at them

Barca looked a shadow of their former selves this weekend with a mixture of youth, that are trying too hard, and experienced players who seem to be just going through the motions.
Messi showed some great skills at times but did not look a particularly happy bunny most of the time.

Just offer them for messi whatever they offer us for garcia
And when they say no, we say no
Just keep doing that till either they sell or just keep Garcia
I think to not give them a centre back is worth whatever we lose
They can either buy a different defender, which they won’t because they want Garcia or let them keep being shite for rest of season
Either way just sit back and laugh at them

Except Pep wouldn't dare deprive Barcelona of a player they lay claim to, one of their own, once a cule, and what not!

Eventhough he just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.