Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland's agent is not someone we normally deal with and I would say he is more likely to join Real or Bayern over us.

Mbappe is a pipe dream and I know he has turned us down once before but just have a feeling he could say yes if we have Messi here.
He could say yes but City won't pay what PSG would want and PSG would certainly not want to deal with Abu Dhabi.

Mbappe is a dream and only a dream it'll never happen.

Whether its 1 dagger or 1000 i say fuck the lot of them.

Messi for 2 years generates around €600m for Barcalona

I believe Shiek Mansour wants this to happen, what else can make CFG more money than buying another team in Say Belgium???

Messi isn't just for City its for the whole group & for me its yes yes

If he can give Man City 1st team, Academy 2 years of his presence then how can it be a failure

Like I said before with or without him we a shit on a stick so let's do it

Would you say the same if our rivals were going big for a near 34 year old?
Surely it'd be a stick to beat them with.
Merit is all well and good of you're spending big, but you want 3 or 4 years from that outlay, if not longer.
I didn't think we'd make PR signings this far into our transformation as a club. I can't see it as anything other than that unfortunately, purely just because of his age.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.