Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was buzzing in the summer but even now I think it would of been no good
Agree mate . We have all been caught in the moment of signing messi but when you look more into it the case for him coming here is very hard . His age is against him and his form at Barca is basically not good but we are willing to spend millions on him just because it’s messi and it makes a statement. In my eyes signing a player like Haaland is making a statement and not a 34,year old faded superstar. Are we gonna be a top tier world. Club who can mix with the big boys or New York cosmos who signs circus acts .

Some of the posts in here are good, I have to admit. Nearly got me a few times.

Some great WUM's appearing.
I'm just happy that the club aren't daft enough to turn their noses up at Messi if it becomes apparent a deal can be made.
A 34 year old plodder is probably the best one i've read recently. I guess football isn't for everyone.

So now you’re changing your argument?

You said he wasn’t pulling up trees.

Is he better than Mahrez? If so, sign him. For 18 months or two years or whatever. If he’s better than what we have then we sign him if we can.
Sorry slightly off thread, but the way Mahrez is performing, most of the players not getting games are better than him .

Seriously pissing me off that he is being played and watching him perform the same shit over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.