Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Messi does go to PSG, I think the main issue is that it highlights we can never secure the very elite players for whatever reason. It certainly lessens my optimism that we could land Haaland.
I don't think messi would go to PSG. Either he stays at barca or he joins us. Neymar's statement has opened up these PSG rumours.

Haha. He wants to stay at PSG ! Being Lazy as he is, probably won't like working under pep.

Isn’t he one of the most reliable journalists?

Probably means nothing, obviously Neymar wants to play with Messi. He must be the only draw Messi would have to PSG whereas we have Pep, hierarchy he knows and his best mate.

Isn’t he one of the most reliable journalists?

Probably means nothing, obviously Neymar wants to play with Messi. He must be the only draw Messi would have to PSG whereas we have Pep, hierarchy he knows and his best mate.
He is one of the most reliable journalists regarding french clubs and players.
There is no secret that Neymar , di Maria ,Paredes etc wanted messi to join PSG in summer. As long as Messi's contract situation is undecided they will continue the same. But I don't see messi joining PSG. Pep and Aguero's attraction is more. In PSG he has a bunch of friends but no definite coach and no sporting project as such.

Neymar and Di Maria may want it to happen, but I doubt Messi would want to downgrade in leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.