Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riolo has no reliability when it comes to transfers, better known for being a shit stirrer. Bouhafsi is more reliable but even he has only weighed in that he believes Ney/PSG want Leo in Paris

I don't see it as a likely option, it's City or Barca

Messi goes to PSG he is after an easy life.
One could argue that PSG being in the UCL finals played a part, since Messi is obsessed with that, but if so, he would have joined them already, and wouldn’t have had a four hour conversation with Pep lol

I reckon Pep and Tixiki know exactly what Messi is going to do, if he isn't going to sign for us I'm sure the club would have announced it.

this doesn’t make much sense to me. Why would they announce something they never discussed publicly isn’t going to happen?
The likes of Simon Mullock and so forth would have done articles on how it's not happening. Not an official statement.

PSG no doubt filling the media full of stuff because Mbappe is going to walk out the door. Neymar is just a rent a quote merchant who will say anything to deflect from the disaster his career has turned into.

The likes of Simon Mullock and so forth would have done articles on how it's not happening. Not an official statement.

PSG no doubt filling the media full of stuff because Mbappe is going to walk out the door. Neymar is just a rent a quote merchant who will say anything to deflect from the disaster his career has turned into.
Neymar’s career is far from a disaster

If Messi does go to PSG, I think the main issue is that it highlights we can never secure the very elite players for whatever reason. It certainly lessens my optimism that we could land Haaland.
Doesn't seem like we even try. Marketing aside, even if they both had the 60/70mil release clause, I'd take Haaland over Mbappe.

Strikers cost more than DM's. That's just a fact. If we'll pay 62mil for Rodri, we can afford Haaland to replace one of the best strikers ever. Suck it up and work with Raiola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.