Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's normal that PSG would be interested and that they would attempt to gauge his interest knowing both City & Barca are in the mix. Long way to go from there to signing for them, if not impossible

If it's City or Barcelona I can't say Barcelona have waged an irresistible charm offensive to persuade him to stay. He still seemed to think he was the scapegoat for all the club's problems and they didn't seem to know either when they were going to pay him or how much. It seemed to be somewhere around half of what his contract specified and he'd better agree! They are, at least seventh in La Liga, if that attracts him, but, no doubt, they'll rebuild soon and get it right this time! He might feel it's the right time to 'phone Pep again.

Pep not getting drawn on it at today's press conference.
Untitled.png
Come on, Ric. We all know that Messi ain't going to Fulham, so why post such drivel!

Think Messi will stay at Barcelona until the Summer.

Not for the Directors, or the club, but for the fans.

He won't walk out in January.

I think he wants to win the CL this season as a leaving present for the fans. La Liga has gone.

Messi aside.

City will wait until the Summer and hopefully get Messi on a free. Why pay Barcelona anything in January. Barcelona had the chance ofa a transfer fee, and to get Messi's wages off the club pay roll in the Summer. Barcelona decided to make Messi stay. Those Directors who made that decision have now resigned.

Hopefully Messi will be a City player in 6-7months time?

I call Sid Lowe the grim reaper, when he writes about Barca the great majority of the time the Madrid based English writer spins it negatively

In fairness, we should know first hand how easy it is for a journalist with an agenda to make a club look worse than they are, especially to fans of other teams.

Neymar playing mind games on behalf of PSG.

Make no mistake about it, those cun*s will do everything in their power, Naymar, Paris, and financially, to get Messi.

PSG are our biggest threat to not getting Messi. Forget any other club in Europe.

I'd love to see how PSG are going to get around FFP with those wages, and the rest of the PSG squad wages.

Messi's wage bill will be one of the stumbling blocks for PSG, as he earns €60 million a year at Barcelona, much more than Neymar's €36m a year or Kylian Mbappe's €20m a year at PSG.

I bet you can't.

"I cannot talk about it at the moment," PSG's president Nasser Al-Khelaifi said on Thursday when asked about Messi's future.

PSG might have Naymar. But we have Pep, Sergio, Soriano, and Txiki. Not to mention Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.