Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good good. bring it on. Although it's very very unlikely he'd sign for us I feel. But no harm in trying. If they want us to ruin football by signing the world's best players then I guess we'll just have to oblige.

Stuck in work, so feel free to post updates as they happen. I need a good story ;)

*edit*

OS was quick to quash that one!

MANCHESTER CITY Football Club note with interest the reports circulating in the Spanish media that the club has made an offer to the Barcelona player Lionel Messi and that he has turned down the chance to join the club.

While acknowledging that Lionel Messi is a world-class player of the highest calibre, Manchester City would like to make it clear that the club has at no time made an approach to Mr Messi or his representatives.

Bluemoon115 said:
chrishull said:
Breaking News: No bid has been made for Messi.

Slow news day?

Shit scared that were gonna be suing people who don't offer a retraction more like.

...thats about right.

From what I gather the spanish paper who ran this story have already been warned, and any other media outlets who ran it as a story of their own have too...

Fact is City dont mind being in the news, but when its being association and reported as `another big name turns us down because we are City', thats when the legal team get involved...

jhg1989 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Lol @ Mr. Messi

mrmessy.png

:D lol

quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.