Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
So, just to reiterate, the media had grounds to say we were in for Eto'o because we were talking to Barca, but no grounds to think we are in for Messi because it's been a week or two since we were talking to Barca?

Did you see how long it took for the Kaka deal to eventually fall through, a month.

Both statements are equally as false, the lazy media, as per type, have spotted we've been chatting to Barca, so they've instantly thrown up an Eto'o story, then they've saved a Messi link for a week or so later. Don't be surprised if, on the back of our discussions with Barca, we're not linked with Henry in a couple of weeks time as well.

It the same no matter where we go now .......... Cook and Hughes goes to see the Valencia Athletico match and in the next 2 days we are buying Forlan, Villa and Aguaro

bluetonium said:
I think they should have added a big fat YET to the end of that statement.

City have also failed to deny that the club officially thinks Paul Scholes is a little prick, so there you go. Where's our yellow breaking news banner for that, Sky?
i thought the exact same thing when i read it

So, just to reiterate, the media had grounds to say we were in for Eto'o because we were talking to Barca, but no grounds to think we are in for Messi because it's been a week or two since we were talking to Barca?

Did you see how long it took for the Kaka deal to eventually fall through, a month.

Both statements are equally as false, the lazy media, as per type, have spotted we've been chatting to Barca, so they've instantly thrown up an Eto'o story, then they've saved a Messi link for a week or so later. Don't be surprised if, on the back of our discussions with Barca, we're not linked with Henry in a couple of weeks time as well.

Probs right mate

Re: Lionel Messi

If he conquers Spain so to speak and we play drastically more attractive football than other English clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.