Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm in the minority but I'll say it again- that the club is even seriously thinking of bringing in a 34 year old Messi to come help us shows how, with some exceptions like Torres, our recruitment and squad management has been piss poor.

The squad needs a overhaul (along with our scouts) too many bad players and bad buys and I'm worried the wages for Messi will prevent the club getting playerswe might otherwise need for some seasons to come.

I know I'm in the minority but I'll say it again- that the club is even seriously thinking of bringing in a 34 year old Messi to come help us shows how, with some exceptions like Torres, our recruitment and squad management has been piss poor.

The squad needs a overhaul (along with our scouts) too many bad players and bad buys and I'm worried the wages for Messi will prevent the club getting playerswe might otherwise need for some seasons to come.
Messi is worth it for branding alone.

These things are important.

and at least he can fucking finish chances.

watching the Barca game, Messi not doing anything really he looks like a completely different player to when he was playing for Argentina. Looks like a player thats only their due to his contract. hes playing some passes etc but looks to be not enjoying football looks fed up

watching the Barca game, Messi not doing anything really he looks like a completely different player to when he was playing for Argentina. Looks like a player thats only their due to his contract. hes playing some passes etc but looks to be not enjoying football looks fed up
Yep, he wants out.

Still has scored 6 goals in 10 games. Messi is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.