Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we continue playing the same way, it looks more and more like we need him and not on the right or just behind the striker. We desperately need someone getting between the lines and playing passes through these walls of defenders.

IF we continue playing the same way.

Not always about money.
Exactly, so the multi millionaire at 34 is pissed off with Barca, no problem, go and play for free at a club that could give you a wonderful swansong at the end of your career.

Give something back to the beautiful game that has been so good for you, NO, he and is Dad are looking for a pay day.

Pique now looking out for the season with serous knee injury , Garcia more then ever needed

Could now spark the Messi transfer, they need money & defenders

Let's see
Be fucking hilarious if they decided they need Garcia so badly they’re willing to let Messi leave in January. Up there with sticking David James upfront.

Exactly, so the multi millionaire at 34 is pissed off with Barca, no problem, go and play for free at a club that could give you a wonderful swansong at the end of your career.

Give something back to the beautiful game that has been so good for you, NO, he and is Dad are looking for a pay day.

Well I couldn't give a fuck pal, Messi is Messi and I want him and imo i think people would be crazy not 2.

Not having a break for 2 years after some nasty injuries will probably do that 2 u.
Not sure that it means you can’t leave midfield plodders for dead after 10 min of a game to be honest. Hope you’re right but can’t see that burst suddenly just reappearing. Alexis Sanchez springs to mind(was 29 too).

Last edited:
Well I couldn't give a fuck pal, Messi is Messi and I want him and imo i think people would be crazy not 2.
good for you, the Messi you will be getting is not the one you dream about and not the player this club needs at this time.

Go and break the bank for little Alf, Felix, Martinez and I would be delighted, those players are the future.

Messi is coming to the end of a glorious career, he is not for us.

Its gone beyond what 1 player can do its numerous positions now need adressing.
Otherwise its papering over the cracks.

Exactly.

Needing a 34 year old Messi to carry the club speaks terribly for the recruitment and squad management this club has done over the past 5 years.

The world class spine of the team has either been replaced with mediocrity or allowed to age past their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.