Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes so much sense that this happens in January: we need Messi, Barcelona needs Garcia now more than ever, and they also need some money desperately. Besides, politically, Barcelona won’t have a president to “own” his leaving, which makes it so much easier and simpler. I wouldn’t be shocked if we didn’t let Garcia leave in the last window because we were already thinking of a January move

Exactly.
Not particularly aimed at you but I keep hearing and have done for years Messi 'pays for himself'.

If that's the case barca would keep him as he's cost neutral.
Complete sideshow. It's quite possible the summer saga has set us back already.

have you watched Barcelona this season ??
Yes, I have, and he’s not been as bad as some people say. Barcelona is a sinking ship and Messi is being held hostage. He’s fed up and doesn’t have any motivation to play whatsoever. He’s being blamed for everything. A couple years back he was playing with the likes of prime Suarez, Neymar and Iniesta, now their second best player is a 18yo. The squad is poor and the manager is clueless. He needs to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.