Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is doing rounds in social media. Video of their latest training session. Interpret this how you wish

It depends...if he was ok the rest of the time it’s easy to edit anyone to look bad. However if that is indicative of the whole session then he’s sooo gone and in January and for free.

I'm looking forward to seeing this thread renamed.

Messi Mambo 2021.

This is doing rounds in social media. Video of their latest training session. Interpret this how you wish

Maybe because he's not involved in the next match, he's been rested for the Kiev game.
Or maybe he's carrying a slight injury.
Or maybe he just wants out.
Or maybe he can't be arsed with koemans shit training sessions.

People keep saying this as fact, he may be an absolute flop in the PL. Many a decent player have come to the PL and looked absolutely shit and gone away with their tails between their legs. I don't think he changes the issues we currently face as a team personally.

I also don't buy into the young top class players rhetoric, if true we wouldn't be touching him and talking of pairing him with an aging Aguero, we'd be looking for the next Haaland or Mbappe before anyone else was driving their prices up. It stinks of Real Madrid when they were signing Galacticos every year whether they fit or not for me.

Yep pogba the 100m flop at least if we get messi he be for nowt!

Maybe because he's not involved in the next match, he's been rested for the Kiev game.
Or maybe he's carrying a slight injury.
Or maybe he just wants out.
Or maybe he can't be arsed with koemans shit training sessions.
More context (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.