Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is no object to us that’s why we don’t sale are top players to the Madrid’s and Barcelona etc , why do we care about the money side of this deal then ???

rather money was invested in young world class talents , not a 34 year old looking for a last pay day

Money is no object to us that’s why we don’t sale are top players to the Madrid’s and Barcelona etc , why do we care about the money side of this deal then ???

rather money was invested in young world class talents , not a 34 year old looking for a last pay day
Think you might have mentioned that you’re not up for this deal happening but hey, if you want to tell us every single day until next summer then crack on.

There's absolutely no point even trying to engage with someone who writes something as fucking stupid as that.

Anyone who thinks signing Messi is a short term move is being wilfully ignorant at this point, there's only so many times the long term financial benefits of having the greatest football player in history shine a colossal spotlight on your club for 2 or 3 years can be explained.

Also, I think it's absolutely pathetic to claim Pep Guardiola "won't care what damage is done to the Club once gone". Guardiola has come to this club, brought the fans 8 trophies, domestic success that could only be dreamed of, he's gone to bat for the club dozens of times in front of a press pack looking to bring the club down, challenged UEFA, the G-14, the hateful 8.

What the fuck has he ever done for some random on a forum to question how much he cares about the club?
I was drafting a very similar response to the thickos' objections until I came across this. Well said.

If hes looking for one last pay day then he will just stay at Barca.

Think you might have mentioned that you’re not up for this deal happening but hey, if you want to tell us every single day until next summer then crack on.
It’s a forum for people’s opinions m8 .
I’ll stop posting cos you said so shall I lmao

It's not just money he'd generate for us. He'd offer quality and reputation as the club who have Lionel Messi - one of, if not the best, ever to play the game - playing for them.

Given getting Pep was an obvious obsession with the owners, I'd hazard a guess to say Messi has always been the dream signing too.

It's not just money he'd generate for us. He'd offer quality and reputation as the club who have Lionel Messi - one of, if not the best, ever to play the game - playing for them.

Given getting Pep was an obvious obsession with the owners, I'd hazard a guess to say Messi has always been the dream signing too.
Yeah but it’s a little too late for the Messi dream surely.
He’s the greatest ever to play the game and my fav non city player but surely he’s not what we need right now

It’s a forum for people’s opinions m8 .
I’ll stop posting cos you said so shall I lmao
If you want to post the same thing everyday then nobody is stopping you. Most of us know you're a miserable **** in every aspect of your support for the club so you might as well carry on until everyone else can see what a fucking joy you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.