Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically what I have been saying for some time now. I am not even convinced we will learn anything in the aftermath of the election results - Spring, at the earliest I would guess

Basically what I have been saying for some time now. I am not even convinced we will learn anything in the aftermath of the election results - Spring, at the earliest I would guess
When should the new president be announced

When should the new president be announced
Supposed to be by 24th but new COVID restrictions may impact- club is meeting to discuss prolonging further while critics are saying they are considering this to allow Rosell/Bartomeu continuity candidates to gain enough signatures to stand for election as well

Like Trump, attempting to subvert democracy by violating club statutes and cling to power. Laporta is front runner with really only Font as a viable challenger

Meanwhile, the Messi-Pedri connection is alive & well - sensational goal ahead of HT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.