Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy - what an outstanding game by Lio again and again and again... 2 goals+2 shots off the post+amazing cross leading to Pedri’s goal. Beautiful overall play. Should have got 4-5 goals.

Ter Stegen still concedes every opposition’s shot on goal. What an awful goalkeeper.

I would love it if we signed Messi, and it all seems set in place for us to do so.. with reports of him wanting to play in the US etc.. the best ever player looking for his last contract, but at 33-34 we can’t offer a 3-4yr deal but we can offer something that includes NYC. It all makes sense and I would love it, but I’m happy to just say c'est la vie on it! We’ve found our mojo again and look quality. Play Foden more, Bernardo more and if Stones can keep up this form with Ruben, then we are looking good.

Story in BBC gossip from AS saying Barca are going to buy a MLS franchise to accommodate Messi! Not likely given their financial predicament!

I would love it if we signed Messi, and it all seems set in place for us to do so.. with reports of him wanting to play in the US etc.. the best ever player looking for his last contract, but at 33-34 we can’t offer a 3-4yr deal but we can offer something that includes NYC. It all makes sense and I would love it, but I’m happy to just say c'est la vie on it! We’ve found our mojo again and look quality. Play Foden more, Bernardo more and if Stones can keep up this form with Ruben, then we are looking good.
Well I don’t really understand it and it is sad to read: many people on this forum say that Messi should be offered (some say WILL be offered-how do you know that?) 2 years at Man City. It is quite strange.
PR7 who is worse footballer than Messi went to Juventus at nearly 34 years of age. Now he plays his 3rd season in Italy and I doubt that will be his last there. And he will be 36 in a month. Messi to play in England for only 2 years? That is ridiculous for me.
Some don’t really know that he is generational and he can do it all.
It would be not smart to have the GOAT for only 2 seasons. He can play on high level until he is 40. He can win many titles for City.

Well I don’t really understand it and it is sad to read: many people on this forum say that Messi should be offered (some say WILL be offered-how do you know that?) 2 years at Man City. It is quite strange.
PR7 who is worse footballer than Messi went to Juventus at nearly 34 years of age. Now he plays his 3rd season in Italy and I doubt that will be his last there. And he will be 36 in a month. Messi to play in England for only 2 years? That is ridiculous for me.
It would be not smart to have the GOAT for only 2 seasons. He can play on high level until he is 40. He can win many titles for City.
I think it's just because that was what was reported. I think City would be happy to let Messi stay for 3 or 4 years in Manchester if he wanted to, and then the offer of New York would still be there.

Pr7 always makes me laugh. I hate when people call the cringeworthy **** cr7 so its a nice twist on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.