Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

would this mean Messi would go PSG?

Making the big assumption that this happens, then it's probably a medium level thing.

If he's leaving Barcelona, this could be a factor, but it would be amongst many other factors.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just Aguero's camp turning the screw a little on City. I think he'd rather stay if he could so I understand why his camp are doing this.

Still no contract offer for Sergio.

City must surely realise Messi won’t come here if he leaves.

We seem to be pissing off legends of the club to try bring Messi here and could end up without him, Aguero and an upset KDB.

Hope we know what we’re doing.

Would love to see Messi in a city shirt but not at any cost.

Tier 1 source for Barca - basically said the club is fucked and cant even pay its salaries let alone do transfers.

They've made some horrendously bad decisions since selling Neymar. Coronavirus will of course do a number on any club, but 350+ mil on Griezmann, Coutinho and Dembele (plus the 1.2mil a week in wages for them) would fuck any clubs finances up. Shame how they treated Suarez, one of their best ever players, to cover not even half of Griezmann's wages.

Still no contract offer for Sergio.

City must surely realise Messi won’t come here if he leaves.

We seem to be pissing off legends of the club to try bring Messi here and could end up without him, Aguero and an upset KDB.

Hope we know what we’re doing.

Would love to see Messi in a city shirt but not at any cost.

Which legends are we pissing off? We’ve always treated our legends very well & Kun doesn’t look unhappy

the Messi speculation is just that - speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.