Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi might prefer aguero to be here, but end of the day its a footballing decision and it seems like he wants to reunite with pep as no.1. I Dont think aguero still being here is essential to getting messi

Messi might prefer aguero to be here, but end of the day its a footballing decision and it seems like he wants to reunite with pep as no.1. I Dont think aguero still being here is essential to getting messi
I'd love it to happen this month while we are just clicking into gear... the others would be totally demoralised

I'd love it to happen this month while we are just clicking into gear... the others would be totally demoralised
yep if we won the league this year, to then get messi on a free afterwards.. it would be massive display of power and I'd feel good about retaining.

Still no contract offer for Sergio.

City must surely realise Messi won’t come here if he leaves.

We seem to be pissing off legends of the club to try bring Messi here and could end up without him, Aguero and an upset KDB.

Hope we know what we’re doing.

Would love to see Messi in a city shirt but not at any cost.
As asked before who have we pissed off

He's spent 20 years at Barca without Kun, doubt its really a key dependency on any decision. If he leaves Barca it will be based on a whole host of reasons like a coach as in pep, players, culture (he might not fancy Manchester), family, money, future prospects maybe (MLS). All of those we feel we can offer, but so can many clubs. I think our ace is obviously Pep and not really Kun, but in this saga im at a point of expecting nothing and anything above that is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.