Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry!

Just to get things back on topic. For whatever it's worth, I suspect that City are going to do everything in their power to convince Messi to join in the summer. Still think it's 50/50 what happens, but they will try.
Been wondering if we signed Messi would we still sign a striker (Haaland, Nunez or whoever) whether Aguero leaves or not?

It is the Daily United, so a pinch of salt is required.

Won't post the article. If you want to read it, you know where it is.

Barcelona's crippling debt 'is approaching a BILLION EUROS with almost half of it to be paid within a year', leaving the club facing more radical cuts to avoid insolvency​

I really dont understand how Barcelona can get themselves into such a financial mess with them having to follow FFP.

No sign of this saga will be decided in January by Messi signing a pre-contract to any club.

Have a felling this is all to do with the new Barca president coming in soon and checking out his offer first. Elections in two weeks time.

Whoever is the new president they dont want to start with losing Messi on the back of a possibly shit season if they lose to PSG early in CL and fail to win La Liga.

So the Messi mambo has couple months more to unfold.

I know it's The S*n, but seen an article saying Barca want Aguero on a free in the summer. Imagine getting rid of one of your best ever players because you can't afford his wages, who's now top scorer and top of the league, to paying a sign-on fee for a player who hasn't been properly fit for ages.

Ran by idiots.

I know it's The S*n, but seen an article saying Barca want Aguero on a free in the summer. Imagine getting rid of one of your best ever players because you can't afford his wages, who's now top scorer and top of the league, to paying a sign-on fee for a player who hasn't been properly fit for ages.

Ran by idiots.
Never understood this story. They can't afford their player wages, yet they apparently want Aguero. Yes, cuz Aguero works for a couple bags of peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.