Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will take the spot light and will get all the attention for not doing anything extra meanwhile some of our current players like KDB, Gundo, Stones and others who have been excelling and deserve to be our main stars will be side stepped.

De Jong joined Barca to play Messi so its the other way around. I don't think many Man City players will eventually be happy when he will be the center of attention! We will lose the family feeling of the team. I worry about that

I think that on balance we have, on the one hand, an unknown factor of current players' egos, and on the other hand what Messi could add to the team, the club and the CFG. Personally I think you've got your priorities wrong but it's a matter of opinion. I'm not worried by that at all.

Probably a croc of shit*.

Basically PSG could afford Messi and his wages if Mbappe leaves.

Otherwise PSG would struggle complying with FFP if they had to pay them 2 + Neymar.

1611144855031.jpeg

Otherwise PSG would struggle complying with FFP if they had to pay them 2 + Neymar.

View attachment 8592
“It would be beautiful if Guardiola returned to Barça” at the bottom lol so transparent

View attachment 8592

They'd be mental to sell Mbappe so they can bring in Messi.
They shipped Cavani and Thiago Silva which freed up 600k a week wages.
They could double their money from Moise Kean and move Icardi on who'd improve a lot of teams which would make them a fair wedge and free up more wages.
Have some youngsters coming through too so could move some of the older squad players on.

Well, that's a comment from an interview with Laporta - he has said this before. MD & Grupo Godo, however, are not fans of Guardiola
They will become fans again once Laporta is elected. They suck up to those in power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.