Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG seem willing to court him in the press which we aren’t so whether Messi is interested or not is irrelevant to the media. They just want click bait.

I think that on balance we have, on the one hand, an unknown factor of current players' egos, and on the other hand what Messi could add to the team, the club and the CFG. Personally I think you've got your priorities wrong but it's a matter of opinion. I'm not worried by that at all.
Thank you for your reasonable answer. I am just worried, maybe I have nothing to worry about.

Others branded me a rag and naive(which I might be in this situation cause I do love our team and don't want new comers causing disharmony) for worrying about our team. A couple of years ago I would have loved Messi to join us, but I just worry now that its not the right time for him to join. If he comes, I hope I am wrong and City will get stronger. That is all I hope for if he eventually joins.

To be honest if I were Messi I would choose PSG. He wants to leave Barcelona to win titles, in the French league they will win the league by 30 points. The Premier league is not a place to reach at 34. Messi is the best player in the world and for me he is the best player in football history but from now on there will only be a decline in his skills and numbers, a decline that is already being felt this year. In the French league he will be able to play for at least another 4 years, win a league title and a cup every year and I am pretty sure that a trio of Messi, Neymar, Mbappe and other good players like Icardi, Verratti, Di Maria - can and should win the Champions League. In addition they can offer him a crazy salary and also living in Paris sounds to me more attractive than Manchester. I would greatly appreciate if he would come to us because it will show the world that he has the balls and the courage that a lot of people don't think he has.

Paris more attractive than Manchester,
Stopped reading straightaway, you was doing well up till then.
Wash yer mouth ou
To be honest if I were Messi I would choose PSG. He wants to leave Barcelona to win titles, in the French league they will win the league by 30 points. The Premier league is not a place to reach at 34. Messi is the best player in the world and for me he is the best player in football history but from now on there will only be a decline in his skills and numbers, a decline that is already being felt this year. In the French league he will be able to play for at least another 4 years, win a league title and a cup every year and I am pretty sure that a trio of Messi, Neymar, Mbappe and other good players like Icardi, Verratti, Di Maria - can and should win the Champions League. In addition they can offer him a crazy salary and also living in Paris sounds to me more attractive than Manchester. I would greatly appreciate if he would come to us because it will show the world that he has the balls and the courage that a lot of people don't think he has.
I see you are posting from sunny Israel, I’ve worked in Paris And it’s a dog shit ridden hole of a place and I wouldn’t go back!

I did not mean to be disrespectful or anything like that. England is my favorite country in the world and I visit it often. You may be the greatest player in history but your wife is the one who decides and my girlfriend at least would have preferred Paris over Manchester lol. I did not mean to hurt anyone of course.
By the way when Dani Alves and his wife made the same decision people could understand that decision.
And I'm sure Messi would love the sunny Tel Aviv but there is no money in the world that will convince him to come here haha

To be fair, messi is a free agent.

Every team in the world would be mad not to chance their arm, even Huddersfield!
I think you need your udders feeled if you think that, pal.

Imagine Messi rolling up in a local pub in a flat cap and whippet... "Giz a paant o' thi best bitter love, n' a bag o' thi poke scratchings foh mi dog, tha nos".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.