Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me think more the cnuts were desperate for Messi to leave thinking some daft twats would pay maybe £200m & take his wages off there pay
I cant see how Barca can give Messi anything near £700.000 a week + bonuses or image rights in the Summer

Hes off to PSG & PSG will lose Mbappa imo

Would be the mother of all ironies if they get all their free transfers lined up for the summer, after pissing off selling clubs and dicking players around for the sake of a couple million, only to get hit with a transfer ban that stops them registering those players.

Like that would ever happen to Barcelona!

Makes me think more the cnuts were desperate for Messi to leave thinking some daft twats would pay maybe £200m & take his wages off there pay
I cant see how Barca can give Messi anything near £700.000 a week + bonuses or image rights in the Summer

Hes off to PSG & PSG will lose Mbappa imo
I keep saying we have a good chance with Mbappa. Madrid are also in the shit. PSG take messi and we take Mbappa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.